Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Waiting for my acrylamide gels to polymerize

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Tania Melton
Birthday:July 26 1981
Birthplace:Walla Walla, WA
Current Location:Tucson, AZ
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:righty
Your Heritage:Peruvian
The Shoes You Wore Today:my grey ballet flat Clarks
Your Weakness:anything pretty
Your Fears:drowning, spiders, the dark
Your Perfect Pizza:margherita
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:nursing school, but that looks like a no as of now
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:i don't IM
Thoughts First Waking Up:already?! SNOOZE!!!
Your Best Physical Feature:IDK....my arms now I think
Your Bedtime:10:30 on nights before early morning kickboxing, an hour later other days, 2 am weekends
Your Most Missed Memory:being with Jon
Pepsi or Coke:diet coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:yuck! If I need fast food it's Chick-fil-a or In n Out for this girl
Single or Group Dates:either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:bleh! Give me some unsweetened jasmine green tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:lately, CHOCOLATE!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee:frappuccino or mocha
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:alot when I'm driving, and other times...sometimes
Do you Sing:in the car when I'm alone
Do you Shower Daily:of course! twice on Tues and Thurs b/c I run after work
Have you Been in Love:still am
Do you want to go to College:done that, but want to go back for BSN
Do you want to get Married:check that one off the list
Do you belive in yourself:not really...didn't have too much confidence my whole life
Do you get Motion Sickness:still haven't found a rollercoaster too extreme for me!
Do you think you are Attractive:I can be if I put some effort into it
Are you a Health Freak:YES!!! I'm such a label reader! I drive ppl crazy!
Do you get along with your Parents:for the most part, but distance is key
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes! I really miss the rain!
Do you play an Instrument:flute in HS and SU orchestra, but I want to learn viola and/or cello
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no....sad
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:just caffeine...it makes me happy!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no =*(
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:retail therapy gets me through the weekends during deployments
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:yuck! how about never! I prefer homebaked anyways...
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no....I miss Seattle for their awesome sushi. Not the same quality here
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:nah....it's a little more complicated to have that happen now that I'm married. More paperwork you know.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:yeah...sure...by myself
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:i'm a good girl
Ever been Drunk:of course!
Ever been called a Tease:nope
Ever been Beaten up:no....try it...i'll kick your ass
Ever Shoplifted:nope....i was taught better
How do you want to Die:never
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:nurse or nurse practitioner
What country would you most like to Visit:not going to get a one-word answer on this one
In a Boy/Girl..
Favorite Eye Color:doesn't matter
Favorite Hair Color:doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair:well my husband has really short hair
Height:taller than me
Weight:not obese
Best Clothing Style:really don't care, but he's gotta put on more than jeans and a T-shirt once in a while
Number of Drugs I have taken:just caffeine
Number of CDs I own:idk
Number of Piercings:3
Number of Tattoos:none...still want one on my hip or neck but probably not going to happen
Number of things in my Past I Regret:none....every experience is a learning one

No comments: