Monday, November 8, 2010

New beginnings

It's been quite a long time since I last wrote. I started missing the old blog yesterday and so stayed up late last night modifying my layout. I decided to change the name of my blog (but not the url) because I feel like the last name didn't really reflect the whole me. It was just a silly name I decided on a couple years ago when I was just going to write about my knitting projects and share pictures. Since then, this blog has been a mishmash of everything in my life, hence the new name. I love it! I've decide to try to post more now that school is over. I feel like I've finally found my "golden thread" in life. Will post more later!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the new layout!!

Casey (@ Ever-Changing Life) said...

Welcome back! Good to see you blogging again!

Full of Heart said...

Congratulations on finishing school! Can't wait to hear all your adventures as a new nurse!

Human Growth Hormone Houston said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes that produce the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Ibu Karen said...

Saya ucapkan banyak terima kasih kepada Ki Witjaksono atas bantuan dana ghaibnya kini kehidupan ku lebih jauh dari sebelumnya dan itu semua berkat Ki Witjaksono bagi saudara-saudara yang mau di bantu sama Ki Witjaksono silahkan hubung: 0852_2223_1459.
selengkapnya KLIK-> PESUGIHAN TANPA TUMBAL