Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whoohoo!

By boredom, I decided to try on my old pairs of pants that were stored away in the closet on the shelf of castoff clothes. To my delight, they fit! I'm so happy...."new" additions to my wardrobe are a pair of springy pink slacks, two pairs of jeans, a skirt, and a pair of capris. And I was going to go out this weekend on a search for new jeans, a proven difficult task in Tucson, as there is no Nordstrom here (I'm very picky about my jeans and bought pretty much all of my current ones there). I've been taking a cardio kickboxing class for over a year now and just added running back into my regimen (I'm finally getting some endurance back after 3 weeks!) The work is paying off. Well, the fact that Jon is absent from the picture is a huge factor as well. I have a feeling that those "new additions" will find their way back on the closet shelf when he comes back home.

No comments: