Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday Fun Questions

Fun brought to you buy New Girl On Post, one of my newer blog reads. OK, this is my first time posting answers to these questions and I know it's not Friday anymore but here they are. I will try to get it on the right day next time!

  1. Three websites you frequent the most?

    Hmmm...I'd have to say Gmail, my work email, and ravelry. That, of course, is all aside from the various blogs I read, but it just asks for just 3, right?

  2. What's one thing you really want for Christmas?

    This is going to sound really cheesy, but the only thing I really, really want for Christmas would be my husband at home. We'll be missing our first 2 Chrismases as a married couple and I really want to start our own traditions for the holidays and feel like a real family! Other than that, I'd like various kitchen utensils or appliances, such as a marble slab, a nice set of knives that actually cut my food without smashing it, maybe some money to go to pastry school (it's expensive!)

  3. Any shows this season you are already addicted to?

    I've been a loyal Grey's Anatomy viewer since it first aired. I still can't stand to miss it. Other shows I like are Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, Medium, House, Desperate Housewives, Army Wives. Some shows I'd like to get into are the Sarah Conner Chronicles, Ace of Cakes, and others I can't think of at the moment. Wow, that looks like a lot.

  4. Are there any foods that you were hesitant about trying, but then did and loved them?

    Oysters in a half shell, but they are sooo good!

  5. What room in your house is your favorite and why?

    Kitchen, hands down. I love to bake (and cook sometimes). I found it to be very therapeutic and it's a great way to kill time while waiting for husbands to come back home, while at the same time learning how to make delicious creations for said husband to enjoy when he finally comes home!
Well, there you have it. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

2 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Man! I'm so sorry I missed seeing these until now! I thought I'd added you to my blog list, but I don't see you on there. So...I'm doing that now.

I love most of the shows you mentioned. Minus Grey's Anatomy. Not a fan of that!

Septic Tank Cleaning Scottsdale said...

Very thoughhtful blog