Sunday, September 28, 2008

About me, according to Flickr

Saw Loquita's last post and wanted to make my own mosaic! Here are the 12 questions and my answers that I typed into the search field on flickr to get the mosaic tiles:
  1. First name? Tania
  2. What is your favorite food? Pasta with white wine sauce
  3. What high school did you attend? DeSales Catholic School
  4. What is your favorite color? Cadet blue
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brad Pitt (I really don't have one so I typed the most generic thing. The picture isn't of him, but I love it!)
  6. Favorite drink? Agua
  7. Dream vacation? Tahiti
  8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate truffles
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Pastry chef
  10. What do you love most in life? Learning
  11. One word to describe you. Dreamer
  12. Favorite interest? Knitting
Trying to give credit where credit is due, but most of them aren't available

1. Not available, 2. Not available, 3. Not available, 4. Not available, 5. Not available, 6. Not available, 7. Floating in paradise8. Not available9. Not available10. Not available11. Not available12. Not available

Oops...sorry about the image not showing up. It showed up on the Mac when I first posted!

No comments: