Monday, October 13, 2008

What happened to fall?

OK it went from 90s to 70s. What happened to my 80-degree weather? When I went to bed last night it was already 48 degrees. I guess it got down to 39! Brrr!!! I froze today! My fingernails were purple when I decided to go out for a walk to warm up.  I don't know why the whole building is so cold. 

I skipped out on my run pretty easily today. I had packed shorts and a t-shirt last week for my run and I thought that would be ok for today since it was supposed to go up to 76. I was wrong. By the time I got out of work, the sun was about to set and it was super windy....66 degrees. Way too cold for this desert convert! If only I had pants packed, maybe I would have run like a good girl.....but probably not. Ugh! I need to get out of this laziness streak!

No comments: