1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? Sandbox
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? resilient
5. Your father? strict
6. Your favorite thing? snuggling
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. The room you're in? living
10. Your hobby? creating
11. Your fear? regrets
12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? pushover
15. One of your wish list items? baby :)
16. Where you grew up? Walla Walla
17. The last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. Your T.V.? background
20. Your pet? Sammy
21. Your computer? MacBook
22. Your mood? relaxed
23. Missing someone? YES!!!
24. Your car? fast
25. Something you're not wearing? bra :P
26. Favorite store? Anthropologie
27. Your Summer? fast
28. Love someone? Jon♥
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
I read several blogs, but I haven't really "gotten close" to a lot of bloggers and I don't want to tag somebody that has already been tagged. The others that I read loyally seem to have dropped off the face of the Earth! So I'll leave it to my former college peeps and others to hopefully jump start the posting again!
Drea from Un Rollo Repollo--Fellow science nerd. She stands apart from the rest, though, in that she's actually one fashionable chica.
Rae from Raecatherine Almost On the Water--She's such a sweetheart and brings in a different perspective to certain issues. Although I've never seen her in action, I know she's a wonderful nurse!
Cheryl from Cheryl and Greg--Fellow knitter who is seemingly busy now with pharmacy school. She hasn't posted in months and I'm afraid the blog is on it's last legs!
Jaime from Mom Around the Clock--I loved reading about her daily life with her four kids, when she posted regularly. She tells things how they are and doesn't hold back! Thank you for introducing me to the Twilight series--can't wait for the movie!
Kim from Seattle Daily Photo--I'm so glad I found this blog full of beautiful pictures from home. I'm a regular visitor, as I get homesick pretty frequently.