Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon

I didn't realize how late it was when I was crawling into bed last night/this morning. Three a.m.! Last night was girls night, so I spent it eating horribly, and drinking too much. The eating part, I certainly planned since we were dining at Claim Jumper, but as for the drinking part, I was done after 2. My friend and I were getting ready to leave and we went back to say hi and bye to one of the girl's brother, who also happened to be the bartender. He gave us all a large shot of something  with Jagermeister, Malibu, and who knows what else. Then another too fruity drink and I was really done. 

I almost didn't go because my body was so exhausted! Washing that car shouldn't have taken that much out of me, but it did! A two hour nap did me good. For me, I just wanted an excuse to wear these babies


Today, I'm hurting. My back and legs are sore, probably from a combination of too much alcohol and wearing 3 1/4" heels all night (I rarely wear heels). I usually stay up and drink water when I drink like that, but I was too tired. I skipped out on flossing, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and fell right to sleep under my comfy down comforter. I did not feel like eating anything when I woke up this morning at 10, a result of my binge (eating).  

So right now, I'm curled up in my leggings and sweatshirt, with a bowl of low-sodium-but-still-not-good-for-you Top Ramen and a glass of blueberry pomegranate juice, watching the Arizona Cardinals vs. Philly Eagles game (go Cards!). It doesn't look like I'll be getting much done today. Thank goodness for the holiday tomorrow! My house is in desperate need of a cleaning!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love those shoes!

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous shoes!! Sounds like a fun night :)

jlc said...

I heart ramen. :)