Watching Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice and (already) getting nervous about my interview.
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading?
A book that one of my bloggie friends wrote :)
3. Do you nap a lot?
No way....my job doesn't pay me for that!
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
Does Sammy count?
5. What is your favorite TV series?
Right now I'd say The Bachelor or Desperate Housewives. It use to be Grey's hands down, but I've been disappointed these past two seasons.
6. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"I love you. 'Bye" (Talking to husband on the phone).
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Work email, Gmail, Blogger, Facebook lately.
8. What was the last item you bought?
Some macaw feather earrings with Peruvian seeds from etsy.
9. What is your most challenging goal?
Getting through my interview and getting into nursing school!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I can't answer that question right now....I haven't traveled enough :) I guess I'd move back to Seattle.
11. Favorite Vacation spot?
Anywhere tropical with nice warm water to swim in!
12. Say something to the person who tagged you:
JLC, you're always so upbeat and cute! You are my motivation to keep a sunnier outlook in life! I also love whatever you're wearing in the pictures you post on your blog! :)
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
All my boots!
15. What would your American Gladiator name be and why?
OMG I don't know...
16. Name one thing you can not live with out:
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle?
I love a particular picture of Lucy Liu's hair.
18. What is your drink of choice.
Water! Can't get by without it here! Almond mochas if I want something warm, and I've been obsessed with Three Olives cherry vodka lately.
19. What would you eat for one meal, if you could eat anything and not gain the calories or fat grams, etc?
Plain ol' spaghetti and meatballs at the awesome local restaurant, Mamma Louisa's (it's all homemade)!
20. What are you wearing right now?
My whale t-shirt and grey leggings (dressed for bed!)
21. What's your favorite room in your house?
The bedroom....I don't get as much sleep as I want!
22. If you were to have a baby boy and girl tomorrow, what would you name them?
So easy since I've had them picked out for a while now: boy would be Samuel and girl would be Amelie...like the movie <3>
Now for the 8 tags: