Sunday, February 10, 2008


What is it with this weather? All last week I was freezing my butt off and sporting scarves and a coat and the meteorologists were telling us to watch for frozen pipes and to cover our plants overnight (lows in the upper 20s to low 30s). Now it just warms up all of a sudden? It hit 76 today (and yesterday)! I was so excited! I even hand washed both the cars, which I will pretty much avoid doing as much as I can by taking it somewhere to have someone else do it for me. Plus, Sammy got a nice long walk in the morning before it got too warm for him. I can't wait for spring (although summer can stay away for a while, thank you!) I even went shopping because of the whole "springiness" in the air. Well, I only bought sweaters on clearance. I'm a little skeptical that it won't get cold again. It is February, after all. Here's our forecast for this week.

No comments: